LSI Cambridge is located within Cambridge approximately five minutes from the train station. We offer an excellent standard of teaching across all of our English courses, with our enthusiastic and well qualified teaching staff.
We pride ourselves on our individual attention to students and to the welcoming and friendly atmosphere throughout the school. This is reflected in our extensive social program and in our excellent pastoral care.
Our host families and residences are selected with care and regularly inspected to ensure they meet our standards.
Cambridge itself has a justifiably high reputation for education, but is also an exciting and vibrant city with cultural activities to suit all tastes. London is only 45 minutes away by train.
The English Course in Cambridge Consists of:
- General English Course in Cambridge.
Business English Course in Cambridge on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Cambridge.
- 20 and 30 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Cambridge.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in Cambridge
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in Cambridge plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Courses start every Monday!
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English school in Cambridge
View location on Google maps:
Reasons for Choosing LSI Cambridge:
- Confidence building
- We use a variety of tools to help the students practice everyday language
- LSI is large enough to offer various program options and intimate enough to care for each student.
In 2010 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
The school has 10 well equipped classrooms, a lounge, large garden and a computer room with free internet access. In the summer months we also use a nearby university campus with access to all LSI facilities. The school is a registered test center for the TOEFL examination. Our leisure program includes barbecues, club nights, quizzes and sports including football and golf. At the weekend you can head further afield, to London, Stonehenge, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, or even Scotland or Paris.
LSI Cambridge is committed to providing an excellent learning experience for all our students.
- British Council
- University of Cambridge ESOL
- English UK
Courses and Accommodation
English Course in Cambridge
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching)
- ISY International School Year.
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group. Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected English Homestay. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner.
At LSI, we are proud of our ability to recruit the very best host families which offer friendly and comfortable surroundings.
Located at Centrepoint or Sedley Court our prices include:
- Single Room
- Self Catering.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance