Only 50 minutes from London by train, Brighton is a vibrant city located between the beautiful South Downs and the sea, and boasts two universities and one of the largest arts and comedy festivals in the UK.
The school occupies a Victorian building on a quiet street in hove, an exclusive residential area of the city, with easy access to the city centre. It is 5 minutes walk from the beach and many pubs, bars and restaurants.
It is a very friendly school, with a warm personal atmosphere as well as highly-qualified professional staff with many years experience of teaching English. LSI Brighton provides the perfect opportunity to learn and live a language.
The English Course in Brighton Consists of:
- General English Course in Brighton.
Intensive English Course in Brighton.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Brighton.
- 20 and 30 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Brighton.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in Brighton
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in Brighton plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Brighton
Situated in a quiet residential area just 5 minutes walk from the beach, LSI Brighton is an elegant Victorian building with a garden, 7 bright classrooms and a learning centre with free internet access. The school is close to shops and the railway and bus stations allowing easy access to London and further afield.
In August, for those with young children we run a Summer Camp in Brighton. Your children can attend the Camp while you study at LSI.Our Social Organiser runs a weekly programme designed to make the most of your stay in Brighton. We arrange excursions in Britain and Europe, International Student Nights, parties and barbecues as well as trips to local pubs and night clubs.
LSI Brighton has an excellent international mix of students. This means that LSI is a truly natural English environment, a school where students are motivated to meet and make friends with people from around the world.
View location on Google maps:
Reasons for Choosing LSI Brighton:
- Confidence building
- We use a variety of tools to help the students practice everyday language
- LSI is large enough to offer various program options and intimate enough to care for each student.
In 2010 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
- 9 classrooms
- Computer lab
- Student lounge
- Av ery pleasant courtyard garden
- British Council
- English UK
- UKBA Highly Trusted Sponsor (Tier 4)
Courses and Accommodation
English Courses in Brighton
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching)
- ISY International School Year.
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group. Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family*
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected English Homestay. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner.
At LSI, we are proud of our ability to recruit the very best host families which offer friendly and comfortable surroundings.
- Hotels and Youth hostels available upon request.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance