On your Living Learning English home tuition course you will be welcomed into your teacher’s home where you will experience English life as part of a warm, friendly family.
You will have 1:1 or 2:1 lessons with your personal teacher and an individually planned programme of activities and excursions.
You will speak only English every day. Our courses are specially designed to meet your individual needs and to maximize your progress.
Living in your teacher’s home gives you a total, in-depth experience of English culture, customs and lifestyle – a unique and invaluable aid to learning.
- Quality Courses
- Excellent recommendations from past students
- Total immersion in English
- All levels from beginner to advanced
- Flexible dates – start on any day of the year, including Christmas!
- Each teaching hour is a full 60 minutes
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- The opportunity to maximise your progress
- Special emphasis on listening, speaking & communication skills
- A specialised programme of study designed for each student
- Personal Business English courses taught by professionals
- A safe, secure learning environment for children
- Short courses to prepare for exams or business meetings
- Activities and excursions are arranged according to your interests
- Visits to famous and interesting places
- A choice of city, seaside or countryside locations
- Progress report, certificate and advice for future study
- Efficient administration and easy registration
- 24 hour emergency contact number
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
COURSE FEES INCLUDE:
- Individual tuition (number of hours as requested) designed to meet your needs
- Individual assessment at the start of the course
- All study materials – Course student book and work book
- Living Learning English student pack
- Progress report and recommendations for future study
- Certificate of attendance
- Study bedroom in your teacher’s home.
- Full board six days a week: breakfast, lunch and dinner with your teacher.
- Accompanied excursions -2 per week (1 week courses) and 1 per weekend (2 weeks +). Entrance fees to museums, cinema etc are NOT included, except Young Learners courses where the cost of all excursions is included in the course fees
- Transfer from the local train or bus station.
- 24 hour support from Living Learning English staff.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
COURSE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Travel to / from the UK
- Airport transfers. An optional pick up service is available. Costs for transfers can be advised.
- Entrance fees to museums, exhibitions, cinema, theatre etc. (except Young Learners fees where these costs are included)
We are an English language homestay organisation specialising in individual one-to-one and two-to-one language teaching in the teacher’s home.
Our customers range from school or university students needing English for their studies, to business executives who need to learn English rapidly for their work.
Living with their teacher enables our clients to enjoy a unique experience of English culture, customs and way of life which they find invaluable.
Our total immersion approach is what distinguishes Living Learning English from ordinary language schools.
We have been in existence since 1995, and have provided courses for a wide range of students from ages 10 to 70, school students to prestigious business clients at senior management and executive level.
You can choose to study with a teacher in many locations all over Britain, in the city, in the countryside or by the sea!
Many of our teachers live in or near the cities of Bristol and Bath, but we also have teachers in other good locations all over the UK: Chichester, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Kent, the Lake District (Cumbria), Leeds, London, Liverpool, Malvern, Manchester, Oxfordshire, Salisbury, Southampton, the South Coast (Brighton, Hastings), Warwickshire and many more!
- The British Council
- Quality English
- English UK
- English UK South West
British Council Accreditation
We are delighted to let you know that we have passed our recent British Council inspection, so accreditation of LLE home tuition English courses will continue until 2016.
The previous system of points of excellence has been changed to identifying strengths… we have been awarded strengths in 5 areas:
- course design
- care of students
- leisure opportunities
- care of under-18s.
AEGIS Accreditation (Association for the Education and Guardianship of International Students)
We have also recently been inspected by AEGIS for our guardian services (www.livingenglish.com/guardians/) and we are proud to have passed with flying colours! This is our publishable statement issued by AEGIS:
‘Living Learning English offers a very high standard of overseas guardianship. Its strengths in personal care and its very efficient systems are strongly supported by pupils, overseas parents and schools.’
English courses in your teacher’s home
Living Learning English specialises in providing individually designed, one‑to‑one intensive English language courses in your teacher’s home.
You will make rapid progress in English on a Living Learning English course because you are totally immersed in the English language and we offer you a course specially designed for all your individual needs.
The lessons consist of a range of all skills – reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and culture.
At the beginning of the course, the teacher will assess your level of English and requirements, and plan a programme of study. You will be assessed again at the end of the course to record progress. A full report of lesson content, achievement, and recommendations for future study will be sent to you after the end of the course, as well as your certificate
Other courses available
- Business English
- Academic English
- Young Learners Courses
- English for Teachers
The great advantage of this programme is that you live in the home of your teacher, so that learning doesn’t stop at the end of the lesson – in every conversation your teacher is helping you to speak English – finding the right words and correcting your grammar and pronunciation.
Time spent with the family during meals and evenings is a good opportunity to practise your spoken English and to use the language studied in the lessons.
You can learn as much during these times as in lessons! Living with the teacher also gives you a unique opportunity to experience and learn about English culture and way of life.
Your teacher and family is carefully selected for you based on the information you provide on your enrolment form about your requirements and preferences.
All teachers’ homes are of a good standard and you will have a comfortable private study bedroom. You will share bathroom facilities with the teacher and family or you can request a private bathroom.
Most teachers’ homes have Internet access, ususally wireless – please tell us on the enrolment form if you need this facility.