About Harrow House
Harrow House was founded in 1969 and continues to provide quality educational courses for adult and junior students from more than 50 different countries.
We are accredited by the International Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and received the highest grading in all areas.
We are also accredited by the British Council and are founder member of English UK and Young Learners English UK.
We also support Education UK and are a member of English UK South West regional grouping as well as the local area association, the Recognized Accredited Language Schools Association (RALSA).
The long inviting sandy beaches and the town centre are within a few minutes’ walking distance. Swanage, on the South Coast of England, is one of the top four seaside resorts in the UK, approximately 2.5 hours away from London and is considered to be the gateway town to the Jurassic Coast – England’s first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In a recent publication, the county of Dorset was found to be the safest county in England. Swanage Beach has ranked among the top 10 best beaches in England and Swanage Pier has been voted ‘Pier of the Year 2012’.
Harrow House has a reputation for quality and professionalism. Our facilities include:
Games room including American Pool and Darts; Wi-Fi connectivity area; Computer rooms with internet access; Library; Indoor heated swimming pool; Assembly hall / Mini theatre / Table-tennis and Games room / Satellite TV; Aeroball arena / Squash courts / Aerobics / Yoga studio, Cinema / Lecture hall with Digital TV; LookOut Lounge and Disco with Digital TV; Cafeteria; Fitness studio; Team-building skills zone, Basketball court, 5 Tennis courts, Volleyball court, Mini golf, Indoor sports hall with Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball and Five-a-side football, Football / Handball and Tennis Court; Administration offices; Shop; College accommodation; Self-service laundry.
Prices for English school in England
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in England plus accommodation
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English school in England
Social Programmes and Excursions
Our College remains open until late in the evenings and offers students an ideal environment in which to study, relax and enjoy themselves.
A wide range of evening activities are organised by our staff.
We offer a variety of excursions from full-day, to overnight and weekend trips throughout the UK and Europe.
For Junior Course students all excursions are included in the fees.
Harrow House Courses
Adult Courses – from 16 years
- Intensive English
- Intensive English Examination Courses
- International Academic Semester Programmes – from 15 – 17 years
Junior New Year and Easter Courses –
- Junior English plus Sports from 10 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Sports incl. 4.5 hours of tennis tuition from 10 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Trips, Fun and Games from 10 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Activities and Excursions from 12 to 17 years
Junior Summer Courses –
- Young Learners from 8 to 11 years
- Junior English plus Sports from 12 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Sports incl. 4.5 hours of tennis tuition from 12 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Sports incl. 6 hours of watersports tuition from 12 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Sports incl. 3 hours of horse riding tuition from 12 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Sports incl. 6 hours of golf tuition from 12 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Trips, Fun and Games from 12 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Activities and Excursions from 14 to 17 years
- Junior English plus Academic Challenges from 15 to 17 years
Our students can choose between our excellent residential College accommodation or our carefully selected Homestays which are all within walking distance of the College.
Adult Courses can be booked with half-board College accommodation from January to late June and from late August to early October or with half-board Homestay accommodation from January to early October.
All Junior Courses are inclusive of full-board College or Homestay accommodation.