Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College is a government-funded college accredited by the British Council, offering a range of general English classes from Elementary to Advance, Business English and IELTS preparation classes for students from all over the world.
The Ealing campus
Our Ealing campus is a beautiful campus situated minutes away from Ealing Broadway. It is surrounded by green parks, vibrant cafes, bars and shops. The campus is easily accessible via the District line (Ealing Broadway tube) and the Piccadilly line (South Ealing tube) on the London Underground, with a 5-10 minute walk to Ealing Green.
All students studying Elementary English will study at the Ealing campus.
Our Hammersmith campus is a modern and purpose-built building in a central location. It is a two-minute walk from Barons Court station, on the District and Piccadilly line, with the centre of London being just a 15 minute tube journey away.
The College has a warm, friendly atmosphere and whichever campus you study at, students can enjoy the canteen, library with free internet access, newspapers, magazines, videos and DVDs, and a modern gym, free to students between 9-5pm.
Our courses are for international students over the age of 16 who wish to improve their English language skills, and develop your speaking, writing, reading, listening, grammar, and vocabulary and pronunciation skills.
Full-time courses run for 16, 20 or 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday and may be taught in the mornings or afternoons. Your timetable will be confirmed after you have had your current English level tested. You will not be able to choose between morning and afternoon classes.
The College offers flexible start dates and students can study as many weeks as they need.
Students will be in class with no more than 20 students to make sure they get the best possible attention in order to successfully pass the course.
The College offers:
- General English course: 16 or 20 hours per week. (Monday to Friday)
- Intensive English course: 25 hours per week. (Monday to Friday)
- Average class size of 18 students, you will not be taught in a class with more than 20 students.
- Flexible starting dates
- Highly qualified, experienced English as a foreign language teachers
- Planned social activities
| ||Number of hours per week/ Fees *|
|Number of weeks||16||20||25**|
|35 (full academic year)||£3115||£3815||£4585|
Price including accommodation:
|Number of weeks:||2||3||4||6||8||12|
|General English + Homestay, single room, HB*||£498||£747||£996||£1,494||£1,992||£2,988|
|General English + Hostal accommodation**||£338||£507||£676||£1,014||£1,352||£2,028|
|Intensive English + Homestay, single room, HB*||£538||£807||£1,076||£1,614||£2,152||£3,228|
|Intensive English + Hostal accommodation**||£378||£567||£756||£1,134||£1,512||£2,268|
Our college facilities
- Library – Learning Resource Centre
- Fully equipped Language Laboratories
- Modern Computer Suites – Free Internet & E-mail
- Student Union – Student Common Room
- Gym – Fitness Centre (one hour free per day)
- TASTE Restaurant
- Hair Salon
- Wifi throughout all campuses
- Personal ID card to access the College and all facilities
View location on a map:
Accreditations, Awards and Achievements
- The International Student Centre at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2008 as part of the Queen’s birthday celebrations. This exceptional achievement demonstrates how Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College contribute to the promotion of UK trade and to the prosperity of London in particular.
- Beacon Award: Innovation and Excellence. The British Council accreditation recognises quality and efficiency in British English language teaching institutions.
- We are the largest IELTS test centre in Europe.
- We work with Education UK to promote studying abroad in the UK.
Please contact us for further information:
The International Student Centre
Gliddon Road, Baron’s Court, London W14 9BL, UK