Why study at BLC?
We can help you to:
- Progress to a quality UK university
- Communicate effectively in international business
- Secure a better job in your home country
- Improve your English for leisure or tourism
- Online learning platform access with individual student learner profiles
- Guided online learning programme
- Computer based lessons
- Interactive whiteboards
- Study room with multi-media centre
- 18 modern and light classrooms, including 7 new spacious purpose built classrooms
- Free Wi-fi access
The English Course in Bristol Consists of:
- General English Course in Bristol: 20 lessons of 45 minutes
Intensive English Course in Bristol: 30 lessons of 45 minutes
- Up to a maximum of 14 students per class
- Students with some level of English will be able to start any Monday
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English School BLC
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in Bristol plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Course certificate
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Bristol
A desirable alternative UK destination.
Bristol is a beautiful port city with a fascinating history. Many of our students have decided to come to Bristol because it is new and interesting alternative location in the UK.
When we surveyed our students to find out their reasons for studying in Bristol rather than other cities in the UK, this was a typical response:
“You can study in a lively city and join several social activities, so that you can have the possibility to know many other students and practise English most of the time.”
The types of students who are recommended to come to Bristol are, “independent, inquisitive and interested in having a great experience of life.”
View location on Google maps:
View Larger Map
All our teachers are suitably qualified and experienced. BLC has a regular Professional Development Programme which means that all our teachers are up to date with the most current and effective teaching methods.
Convenient, city centre location
BLC is based in the city centre, just a short walk from the city’s main shopping centre, best cinemas and restaurants.
Studying at the school is a fantastic opportunity to learn English in one of the most dynamic and exciting cities in England.
We consider your welfare and safety
BLC takes pride in your welfare and success. The BLC team is committed to providing a quality service to all our students and our staff will help you with any concerns you have regarding welfare and safety. Ben is our trained Health and Safety officer so please contact him in the first instance.
Year round social activity programme
BLC has a year round social programme with a dedicated Social Programme Coordinator.
We provide an exciting weekly programme in and around Bristol as well as weekend excursions to places such as Bath, Oxford, Cardiff and London.
- English UK
- British Council
General and Intensive English courses in Bristol
Open course information
These courses are for anyone who wants to improve their English, either for further studies, business, or personal requirements.
The courses are imaginative and stimulating and use the most up-to-date teaching methods and materials.
Based on a communicative teaching approach, class programmes focus on quickly developing effective skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Start Date: Any Monday
- Course length: 1 – 52 weeks
- Lessons per week: 30 (Intensive); 20 (General);
- Level: Elementary to advanced
- Class size: Maximum 14 students
Other course options
- Year Round IELTS Courses in Bristol Open course information
- University Foundation Programme in BristolOpen course information
- Business English course in Bristol for individuals and groupsOpen course information
- Examination preparation courses in Bristol (PET, FCE, CAE, TOEFL, TOEIC)Open course information
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) in BristolOpen course information
- Junior summer programme in BristolOpen course information
- One to one lessons in Bristol
Homestay Accommodation in Bristol*
BLC is happy to arrange accommodation for all our daytime students.
Staying with a homestay provider is the ideal way to immerse yourself in the daily life of your host culture and will help you practise everyday English in a real environment.
The most popular half-board option includes breakfast and an evening meal during weekdays and three meals at the weekends.
The student is treated as a family member, lives in a single room and shares all the living areas in the house.
Our carefully selected homestay providers live within easy access to the school and we ensure that they have comfortable homes where you will have your own bedroom and a desk in the home to work at.
We visit all our homes regularly to ensure that our high standards are maintained.
Residential Accommodation in Bristol for students 18 years of age and older**
Staying in a residence is ideal for the student who wishes to live more independently yet still have the opportunity to be with fellow students of many nationalities, while improving their English together.
Students must be at least 18 years of age to stay in a residence. Please note that all residential accommodation is subject to availability.
BLC offers year round and summer single room residential accommodation with the following options: