The Anglo European School of English was founded in 1971. It occupies its own attractive premises close to the centre of Bournemouth.
The school is accredited by the British Council, is a member of English UK and holds a UKBA Highly Trusted Sponsor licence.
The school has self-contained premises within walking distance town centre and beach and close to the residential areas where our homestays are. The railway and bus stations are only 5 minutes’ walk away.
Accommodation is provided in homestays and there a residential option in the summer.
We offer general English and exam preparation classes for students of 16 years old + from a minimum of 2 weeks up to 1 year. Maximum class size is 15. We cater for all levels from beginners to advanced.
We have a varied social and cultural programme including activities at the school (e.g. film nights, karaoke, international food evenings), in the town (e.g. sports, Oceanarium, museum visits) and excursions to other cities (e.g. London, Oxford, Bath).
Information about the school facilities
- 9 classrooms (5 equipped with interactive whiteboards)
- Student computer room
- 20 iPads for student use
- Free wifi throughout
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- On-site parking
Prices for the English School in Bournemouth
See the full price list on the schools website!
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages – +1 (800) 620-5567
- English course in Bournemouth plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Bournemouth
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Information about our school location
Bournemouth is one of the most popular tourist resorts on the south coast of England about 2 hours from London.
The town is famous for its 10km sandy beach and has a wide variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
It is well-known as a centre for international education and offers a great environment for students.
Bournemouth is well-located for visiting other places in the UK. London, Oxford and Bath are all within easy reach for day trips.
- British Council Accredited
- Member of English UK
- Educational Oversight by The Independent Schools Inspectorate
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
- Standard course (20 lessons per week)
- Intensive course (30 lessons per week)
- Super Intensive course (40 lessons per week)
- Extended Language Study Programme (Standard) Minimum 20 weeks
- Extended Language Study Programme (Intensive) Minimum 20 weeks
- Cambridge preparation
- IELTS preparation
- Homestay, shared room
- Homestay, single room
- Residence, single room ensuite (Summer only)
Full contact details for students
European School of English
77 Lansdowne Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1RW, UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44(0)1202 558658
- Fax: +44(0)1202 552849