Club50 is a complete programme for mature participants who want to travel and meet like-minded people.
This carefully designed programme offers a unique language-holiday experience combined with visits to places of historical and cultural interest in Malta and in Gozo.
- 26th August to 9th September 2012
- 28th October to 11th November 2012
The course content has been designed to focus on the use of everyday English with an emphasis on speaking and pronunciation.
A maximum of 6 participants are placed in each class, and lessons are held from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 12:30 with a 30-minute break between 10:30 and 11:00.
The cultural activities on this programme have been specifically chosen to allow participants to experience a few of the many highlights the Maltese Islands have to offer.
All activities will be conducted by an experienced tourist guide and include:
Full Day Tours
- Highlights of Malta
- Timeless Gozo
Half Day Tours
- Rabat & Mdina
- Sliema & Harbour Cruise
- 3 Cities
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Maltese Dinner
The above excursions are based on a 2-week programme; participants staying for one week will be entitled to half the cultural activities. Detailed tour descriptions are available on request.
The Club50 packages include 3 different accommodation options, but can also be offered without accommodation to participants who would like to make their own accommodation arrangements or would like Clubclass to arrange accommodation at a 3, 4 or 5 star hotel close to the school.
Participants will have their own bedroom with an en-suite shower. Bedrooms include a fan, telephone, TV, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The kitchen in the hostel will be shared with other residents. Weekly cleaning and changing of bed linen and towels are also included. The hostel is situated across the road from the school.
One Bedroom Apartment
Participants will have their own apartment with one air-conditioned / heated bedroom (restricted hours). Apartments include a bathroom, a kitchen, a TV and a telephone. Weekly cleaning and changing of bed linen and towels are also included. The apartments are situated within the same building as the school.
Superior Host Family
Participants will have their own bedroom with a private shower at a host family. Accommodation is on full board basis and includes breakfast, packed lunch & dinner. Weekly laundry and change of bed linen are also included. All our Englishspeaking host families are situated within walking distance from the school.
- All taxes, registration fee, e-learning, SIM card, welcome pack, orientation meeting, placement test, course book, course material, student map, student handbook, student card, 80-minute internet voucher and visa assistance (where applicable)
- 15 hours tuition per week (maximum 6 per class)
- Accommodation as booked (unless participants make their own accommodation arrangements)
- Cultural activities programme
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Certificate of attendance
- Free Wifi inside the school, free use of outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness centre (restricted hours)
- Participants may arrive on Saturday or Sunday
- The twin/double rate is applicable for participants travelling together and sharing the same accommodation
- Participants may extend their stay to spend a week at our partner schools in Gozo or Sicily, or join a Mediterranean cruise.
- Participants may be placed in a General English – Standard Mini Group Course if the minimum group size is not reached.