Club 50 – Golden Age French Course
- Lessons take place from Monday to Friday
- 5 to 8 students per class. (Max. 10)
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- 15 lessons per week
- 9.30 – 10.30 / 11.00 – 12.15
- Activity programme
- 7 afternoons – 2 evenings – 1 whole day
- Course duration: 2 weeks
- Required level: A2 or higher
This course is designed to senior students and combines practice of French language and different aspects of French culture.
Morning lessons are devoted to topics of cultural activities offered in the afternoon. Development with the help of plays, debates, documents by using different supports like newspapers, video, etc …
Highly practical approach to the language while developing communication and comprehension. This course leads every participant to a highest possible independence when using and understanding French language.
- Monday 13.30 – 16.30 : visit of Nice old town, history and colourful places
- Tuesday 13.30 – 18.00 : excursion to Beaulieu and Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, visit of the Kerylos and Rothschild villa
- Wednesday 17.00 – 20.00 : Cuisine provençale, wine tasting …
- Thursday 13.30 – 18.00 : excursion to Cagnes sur Mer, visit of the Renoir museum
- Friday afternoon: free time
- Saturday 09.00 – 18.00 : excursion to Entrevaux, visit of medieval village
- Sunday afternoon : Classic music, concert of the Nice opera
- Monday afternoon : guided visit of the Chagall museum
- Tuesday 13.30 – 18.00 : excursion to Villefranche sur Mer
- Wednesday 18.00 – 20.00 : Salsa evening
- Thursday 19.30 – 23.00 : Dinner in a restaurant with alpha.b staff
- Friday: Shopping
- Excursions take place by bus or train and the group is accompanied by a teacher or our social director (this isn’t valid for the 1st Sunday and the 2nd Friday)
- For the visits of towns and villages we only chose short walking distances with several breaks …
- Besides the excursion to Entrevaux, tuition and activities are reserved to seniors only and no other student will be mixed to the group.
- Accommodation is carefully chosen near the school (less than 1 kilometre by walking)
- All activities are guided and commented in French language…
- Activity programme during the February session is partly focused on Carnival events.
- Attention: the programme might be slightly changed if they are interesting things going on in Nice and surroundings.