Closed Group French Course at Accent Français
If you are seeking to learn French in France with a closed group, Accent Français can accommodate you in this 1 or 2 weeks program. The French language school in Montpellier offers personalized and high quality services (accommodation service, pedagogical follow-up, activities department) in the warm and friendly atmosphere of the South of France.
- Participants: 10 students of French
- Group leader: 1
- Course Length: 1 or 2 weeks
- Minimum age requirement: 15 years old
- Time table per week: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Includes a level test before arrival and certificate of completion at the end of course
Every day, students will tackle a new “savoir-faire”: asking questions, giving opinions, talking about one’s likings, questionnaires-surveys, talking about one’s plans, etc. In order to achieve this goal, every single morning students will cover the 4 language skills – speaking, writing, listening and reading.
Accommodation and Meals
Students are accommodated in a double room at French host with half-board. Group leaders are accommodated in an individual room at French host with half-board. Families are all located between 5 and 25 minutes (in tramway or bus) from the school. A full description with detailed information about the family will be provided before arrival.
All activities are organized and accompanied by our school specialized guide. They include:
- 1 visit of the city center
- 2 cultural workshops or sport activities per week
- 1 half day excursion per week
- 1 full day excursion during the week (for groups staying 2 weeks)
Examples of cultural workshops and sports: traditional dances, French songs, local product tasting, “Savoir-Vivre à la Française” workshop, bike ride to the beach, bowling, pétanque games, etc.
Examples of excursions: Nimes, Sète, St. Guilhem le desert, Aigues Mortes, Avignon, Pont du Gard, beach, etc.
See their full school’s profile . . . Accent Français
- Enrollment fee
- Half-Board (Breakfast and dinner daily)
- Transfer from train station or airport
- All day access to study room
- Teaching material
- Wifi and internet access
- Tourism information
- Full program of activities
- Bus-Tramway pass