Sprachcaffe Toronto – Toronto English School
- Located in Downtown Toronto steps away from all major attractions and bustling city buzz
- Modern furnishings
- Diverse opportunities, social, cultural and sporting activities
- Stone’s throw away from the metro and streetcar stations
Inside the English School in Toronto
- Spacious, fully equipped classrooms
- Student Lounge
- Computers & WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Study room
The Sprachcaffe school offers a range of language courses. The maximum number of students per class is 14, ensuring effective learning.
Prices for the English School in Toronto
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Toronto plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Toronto
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Location of the English School in Toronto
The language school is located in the “Old Town Toronto” district, which is not far from the heart of the city. Just minutes from our school is the Yonge Street, which is in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the longest street in the world.
Also, you can easily reach many of Toronto’s famous attractions in just minutes, such as the CN tower, Rogers Center, St Lawrence Market, City Hall, Entertainment District, Eaton Center and the harbor.
To see the attractions that aren’t within walking distance of the language school, you can easily reach the King subway station or hop on one of the many streetcars. Also around Old Town Toronto, there are countless cafes, restaurants and shops all within walking distance of the school.
Activities in Toronto
Toronto offers many opportunities to participate in leisure activities. Why not try canoeing, skiing down the Canadian slopes, or some sort of water sport? The list of activities you could enjoy in Toronto is almost endless!
Check out our Toronto Guide page for more detailed information.
Our colleagues at the English school in Toronto will be happy to help you organize your leisure program. Of course, the school itself also organizes city tours, trips to the museum and theater as well as film nights. You will have plenty of opportunities to meet other international students and perhaps initiate close friendships.
- Languages Canada
English Language Courses in Toronto
English courses Toronto
- Standard courses and one-to-one course
- Includes placement test & course certificate
- highly qualified native teachers
- Various accommodation options
Home to the famous CN Tower and the world’s longest street, Toronto is an important modern city and a great place to learn English. With plenty of sports games on offer, musicals and concerts as well as heaps of coffee shops and restaurants, you will be at no loss for language learning resources in Toronto.
On the first day of your English course you will take a language test and then will be placed in the level most suitable for you.
The English language courses in Toronto are held from Monday to Friday and offer a variety of levels and intensity to suit all learners.
For any student who has attended at least 80% of its course program, the student will receive a certificate attesting to the number of lessons taken and the language level achieved at the end of the course.”
Our English language courses in Toronto
The Sprachcaffe school in Toronto is located in the heart of downtown Tronto just blocks away from the famous Yonge Street, the CN Tower, the Harbourfront and plenty of underground and bus connections. We offer English courses in Toronto for all levels from absolute beginners to advanced.
The classes are taught by professional, qualified native English speakers and learners come from all over the world. We tailor each class to suit the needs of the learners, creating a dynamic, communicative, creative and fun learning environment. You can also choose the duration and intensity of your course as well as accommodation options to suit you.
You could choose to take a Sprachcaffe GEOS Languages Plus – English course lasting from just a few weeks to several months!
Here is a breakdown of the courses we offer:
• Part Time Course 10 lessons a week / 7.5 hours a week (General English)
• Standard Course 20 lessons a week / 15 hours a week (General English)
• Intensive Course 30 lessons a week / 22.5 hours a week (General English, English for University Purposes, Business English, TOEFL prep, IELTS prep)
• Super Intensive 40 lessons a week /30 hours a week (General English, English for University Purposes, Business English, TOEFL prep, IELTS prep)
• Private Classes 10, 20, 30 or 40 lessons per week
(General English, English for University Purposes, Business English, TOEFL prep, IELTS prep)
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes
Our schedule of group classes are as follows:
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Integrated Skills (Levels 1-6)
- 10:45 am – 12:15 am Active Listening (Levels 1-6)
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Elective Classes (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- 2:45 pm – 4:15 pm Elective Classes (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
The minimum age of participation in this adult course is 18 years old. For 14-17 years old students, we also offer a junior program with a 20 lesson course program and daily activities.
Accommodation in Toronto
• Varied accommodation options – Residences
• Contact with locals and other language students
• Apartments and Homestays
In order to ensure that your English course is as successful as possible, you need to stay in suitable accommodation which offers you somewhere to relax after an eventful day. We offer two different types of accommodation in Toronto for you to choose from; just select the one most suitable for you.
All the Toronto accommodation options offer you many opportunities to communicate with other people – locals or other students – and thus practice the English you learned during your language lessons. As a result, your learning can continue outside the classroom and you can enjoy your free time with friendly people from around the world.