CSLI English school in Vancouver
CSLI is an English school situated in the heart of Vancouver, Canada. We specialize in conversational English classes (Practical English) and are celebrating our 23rd year of business.
We are a 5-time winner of the Consumers Choice Award as Top Language School in Vancouver!
CSLI’s English-only policy, friendly environment, free Friday activities, and helpful teachers and staff create an atmosphere that supports learning and fun.
CSLI is specially designed to create a unique, friendly atmosphere. It is one of the few private schools in Vancouver to have a ground-level location.
The spacious student lounge gives the perfect space for students to relax with their friends and interact with students from around the world. We also organize Social events and games during the break-time.
Students can make use of:
- Spacious student lounge
- Free wireless internet
- Kitchen (microwaves & refrigerator)
- Free coffee and tea
- Snack and beverage vending machines
- Games (foosball & table tennis)
- Student computers
- Wheelchair access
- Counseling and visa assistance
The English Course in Vancouver Consists of:
- General English Course in Vancouver.
Intensive English Course in Vancouver.
- Part-time 15 / full-time 30 lessons of 60min per week.
- Conversation class average 12 students per class, Specialty classes average 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Vancouver.
- Accommodation in Family.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for English school in Vancouver
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Vancouver plus accommodation
- Course certificate
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Vancouver
Why CSLI English school in Vancouver?
- Specialize in conversational English classes
- TESOL Certified professional Canadian teachers
- Active, friendly and international environment for comfortable speaking practice
- Free Friday Activities to explorer Vancouver
- Wide variety of programs including Practical Conversation, Academic English, Exam Preparation and pathway programs
Vancouver is a multicultural city with shopping, restaurants, and social and cultural activities to appeal to every taste. Parks and public beaches surround the city’s harbour, offering plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities year-round.
CSLI is situated in Vancouver’s newest and trendiest Downtown community, Yaletown. It has fashionable cafés, restaurants, shops, and bars.
Within 10 minutes walk from CSLI English school in Vancouver, you can find:
- a variety of coffee shops and restaurants in Yaletown
- the Vancouver Public Library
- the Aquabus station to Granville Island
- Sport stadiums
- Skytrain stations (Stadium station and Yaletown/Roundhouse station),
- False Creek Seawall
- Roundhouse Community Centre
- Fitness centres
- Languages Canada (Canadian national certification for quality language schools in Canada)
- British Columbia Education Quality Assurance (Provincial brand of quality for post-secondary education)
- A member of Quality English (selected from the best of independent English language schools in the world)
English course in Vancouver
- Full-time program (30 hours/week)
Full-time students can choose two courses, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, to focus on the skills they would like to improve.
On Fridays, full-time students can take two half-day activities or one full-day activity as part of their program. The Friday schedule varies depending on the options students choose. Academic class options are also available from 9am to 12 noon and 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
- Part-time program (15 hours/week)
Part-time students can take one program in the morning or afternoon. Part-time students can participate in one half-day or full-day activity as part of their program. The Friday schedule varies depending on the options students choose. Academic class options are available from 9am to 12 noon or 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
Other Courses offered at CSLI
- Practical Conversational
- Listening / Pronunciation
- Academic English (Grammar, Reading, Writing)
- Exam Preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge, IELTS)
- Power VocabularyDiploma Program (Business English, Listening &Accent Reduction, IELTS Preparation, Vocabulary Study Skills, English for Effective Communication)
Customized Programs (Senior Program, Corporate Program, Private Lessons)
Free Friday Activities
Activities help students recognize that English is not just a school subject, but also something they can use in their daily life. Every week (with the exception of Monthly Graduation Party week), students can choose from six to eight different activities planned for the week and join them without paying extra fees. Among the many activities are sightseeing tours around Vancouver, hiking in beautiful natural settings, cultural experiences, and sports games!
Accommodation in Vancouver
Friendly, helpful families will make your stay in Canada more enjoyable and enrich your cultural experience while helping you to practice and improve your English. Host families have been selected for their interests, friendliness, safe neighbourhoods, convenience to transportation, and comfortable homes. All homes offer you a private bedroom, three meals a day, and access to shared TV, telephone, and laundry.
Student counselors and a Homestay Coordinator are available to discuss any concerns in order to make sure your stay in Canada is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Price varies depending on the season
- Private rooms and shared dorm rooms available
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- Walking distance from CSLI
- Free breakfast served everyday
- Free Wi-Fi
- Price varies depending on the season
- Single and double room with shared bath
- 5 min. walk from CSLI
- Close to transit stations and Vancouver Public Library