Cambridge Exam Course in Malta
Cambridge ESOL exams are the world’s leading range of certificates for learners of English. Each year they are taken by around 2 million people in 130 countries.
A Cambridge examination will enable you to:
- Gain entrance to a University or college
- Improve your job prospects
- Travel and live abroad
- Measure your progress in English
- Use of English (Grammar)
- Composition (Writing)
- Reading and Vocabulary
- Listening Comprehension
Throughout the course your progress will be monitored closely by your teacher and the Director of Studies through regular exam Practice tests with a mock exam at the end of the course.
- PET (Preliminary English Test) – Pre-Intermediate (Private Course)
- FCE (First Certificate in English) – Intermediate (Group or Private Course)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) – Upper Intermediate (Group or Private Course)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – Advanced (Private Course)
Cambridge Exam Course Information
- FCE/CAE 6 week exam course consist of 30 FCE/CAE or 2 week exam course of 40 FCE/CAE group lessons per week.
- Each lesson = 45 minutes.
- FCE/CAE minimum course 2 weeks (Superintensive), 6 weeks (intensive).
- Class size 8 max.
- Placement test.
- Daily homework.
- Use of Self-Study Centre.
- Mock examination.
A minimum of three students required to offer a regular exam class. If there are only two students per class, 30 lessons will be reduced to 20 and 40 lessons reduced to 30 there will be no change in fees.
Placement test: Prior to starting the course you will be given a placement test to determine your level of English. If you do not have the level required for a certain exam you may be advised to follow an Intensive Course prior to the start date to obtain the required level.