See the ELD full school profile: English Language Dublin
English Language Dublin has developed Business English programs to address your specific business English needs.
The aim of this course is to provide the student with practical business language necessary for working within the business environment of the work place.
Emphasis is placed on communication tasks which give you the opportunity to practice fluency and build confidence in business situations.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- Business vocabularies
- Telephone skills
- CV preparation, cover letters and interview practice
- Marketing and advertising
- Email, formal letter and report writing
- Meetings and conferences
- Negotiations, presentations and interviews
- Giving opinions and decision making
- Motivation, confidence and team building
This course is an ideal starting point for students intending to work in the EU or a commercial English speaking environment.
- Course schedule: Tuesday / Thursday 19h – 21.30h
- Course Length: 8 weeks
- Levels accepted: B2 +
- Business course in Dublin plus accommodation in host family (private room, half-board meal plan)
- Registration fees
- Course materials
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Free Wifi and unlimited Internet use