Milner College is Australia’s oldest family-owned English college. Established in 1984, we have a reputation for quality and value for money.
Milner College is different from other schools because:
- we are run by the Milner family.
- we are student centred.
- we have a good mix of students (30 different nationalities, none exceeding 15%).
- we have a great social program.
Information about our school facilities
The English Course in Perth Consists of:
- General English Course in Perth: Part-Time (15 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
Intensive English Course in Perth: Full-Time (25 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- General English, Cambridge (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE), IELTS and TESOL
- All courses are 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Up to a maximum of 15 students per class (Average: 12 students)
- Students with some level of English will be able to start any Monday
- Highly qualified, experienced English teachers
- Planned social activities
Prices for the English School in Perth
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Perth plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Internet use at the English school in Perth
- Course certificate
- Level evaluation
- Course materials
Information about our school location
We own our own building located in the city centre, a short walk to the Perth train station and free CAT bus.
15 minutes by train to the beach and a 1 minute walk to the Swan River.
- Member of EA (English Australia)
- Member of NEAS
- CRICOS Code 0061J
- Registered with the WA Education Department
View location on Google maps:
Course options for students
- General English Full-Time and Part-Time
- Cambridge PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
All courses are Monday – Friday, 25 hours per week, 8:45am – 3:00pm.
Part-time is 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:45am – 11:45am.
- Milner Apartments at school
- Student Village
Full contact details for students
- Address: Milner International College of English, 379 Hay Street, Perth, WA, Australia.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MILNERPERTH