At LSI Brisbane we offer quality courses delivered by experienced teachers. We offer an environment with many different nationalities and we care about our students.
If you study here we know who you are and remember your name. If you don’t want to study General English we can help you to improve your English by studying an academic course or a course based on Business English.
Our students also have fun!
After school on 3 afternoons each week we have different activities to join in. So if you want to study English in an enjoyable atmosphere, come to LSI Brisbane!
The English Course in Brisbane Consists of:
- General English Course in Brisbane.
Business English Course in Brisbane on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Brisbane.
- 20 lessons of 50min per week.
- Up to 14 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Brisbane.
- Accommodation in Host Family or student residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for the English school in Brisbane
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Brisbane plus accommodation (where applicable)
- Registration fees
- Course certificate
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Internet use at the English school in Brisbane
LSI Brisbane is centrally located in a heritage building in the heart of the city close to public transport, shops and restaurants. It is only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland’s retail and financial districts. The riverside Botanical Gardens are within easy reach of the school.
We have pleasant air-conditioned classrooms, a spacious student common room, a computer room with free internet and e-mail access and a learning center with resource materials. Our leisure program allows you to practice your English while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities are free or low cost.
View location on Google maps:
Reasons for Choosing LSI Brisbane:
- Confidence building
- We use a variety of tools to help the students practice everyday language
- LSI is large enough to offer various program options and intimate enough to care for each student.
In 2010 we welcomed students from 30 countries across Asia, Europe, South and North Americas and the Middle East. This benefits every student.
Value for money
The goal of LSI is simply to provide students with the best value possible. We do this by tailoring programs to our student’s needs.
We help students to identify their weaker skills and support their improvement.
The curriculum, weekly schedules and expert teaching are all focused on meeting the needs of students and executives.
- 12 classrooms
- Computer room
- Wi-fi throughout building
- CRICOS Provider No. 01678A
- NEAS accredited
- English Australia member
Courses and Accommodation
English Courses in Brisbane
General English Language Course, 20 or 30 lessons per week
- 50 minutes per lesson
- 14 student max. per group
Other English Courses Available
- Club 50+
- English for Specific Purposes (English for Teaching)
- ISY International School Year.
Executive Courses: One-to-One, 9-Day Compact and Mini-Group. Afternoon Options: Conversation, TOEFL iBT, Business and CAE/FCE Prep
- Homestay: Single, Half-Board
Accommodation with a native family*
To gain maximum exposure to the language, we encourage students to stay with one of our carefully selected English Homestay. Homestay Accommodation with a single room includes breakfast and dinner.
At LSI, we are proud of our ability to recruit the very best host families which offer friendly and comfortable surroundings.
- Price includes: single bedroom with different meal options.
- Hotels available per request.
Not included: airfare, airport transfers, medical insurance