Langports Gold Coast
Study English in Australia
English school in Australia
Experience The Langports Gold Coast Difference!
Each student is special to our English school in Australia. At Langports you will receive individual attention to help you achieve your goals. Also, at our English school in Australia our staff will always encourage you to do your best. They are friendly and professional and our teachers are highly qualified with TESOL and university qualifications.
At our English school in Australia the difference is in the detail. We have specially designed courses that provide you with a personalised experience and you can choose from a range of accommodation options to suit your lifestyle.
About The Langports Gold Coast Difference
- LANGPORTS believes in helping students make rapid progress when they Study English in Australia. The wealth of knowledge gained from working with international students in Australia and the United Kingdom enables us to provide innovative tailor-made programs, which allow our students to maximise their learning opportunities.
- LANGPORTS believes in getting to know our students on a personal level, as people and learners. To allow us to know each student personally, and at the same time allow us to provide a variety of class options, we very carefully control the numbers of students in each school. We have created communities where students find it easy to make new friends and have the confidence to live comfortably in their new environment.
- LANGPORTS English school in Australia believes in providing our students with state-of-the-art facilities and resources which will inspire them to reach new levels of learning.
- LANGPORTS English school in Australia believes in the total educational experience that living and learning in another country provides. Accommodation, cultural and recreational activities are a very important part of Langports’ student services program.
- LANGPORTS‘ staff are passionate about their work. They are chosen for their ability to communicate well with students and motivate them through enjoyable and well-structured lessons.
The English Course on the Gold Coast Consists of:
- General English Course on The Gold Coast, focusing on different areas of English & Exam Preparation.
Business English Course on The Gold Coast on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course on The Gold Coast.
- 15 or 25 lessons per week.
- Up to 16 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Australia.
- Accommodation in Family and Residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for English school in Australia
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages
- English course on The Gold Coast plus accommodation
- Study materials
- Accommodation placement fees
- Registration fees
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English school in Australia
About Langports English Language College
We are pleased that you are considering becoming a Langports English school in Australia student. The information that you find on these pages explains The Langports Difference.
Each student is special to us, and we are honoured to help each and every one of you achieve your goals. You are investing in us and it is our intention to help you gain the maximum return.
The Langports Difference is in the detail. Our programs have been specially designed so that you make rapid progress – they are fun too! The Langports staff are friendly and professional. They will always encourage you to do your best.
You will find Brisbane and the Gold Coast exciting cities to live in, and you will soon make many new friends.
Come on join us soon, Study English in Australia and let Langports Gold Coast make a difference for you.
The Gold Coast
The Gold Coast is world famous for its beautiful surf beaches. Langports is located in Surfers Paradise, the Gold Coast’s most popular beach and centre of all major entertainment:
- Australia’s No.1 tourist destination
- English Course on The Gold Coast
- 70 kilometres of surf beaches with an average water temperature of 22c
- Major international sports events – surfing, golf and Lexmark Indy 300.
- World famous theme parks; Seaworld, Movieworld and Dreamworld
- Great designer shopping
- Population of 450,000
- Safe and friendly environment
- Exciting nightlife
- 4 universities and several other education options
- Close to National Parks and rainforests
- A short distance from Brisbane and Northern New South Wales
- English school in Australia
- Langports Gold Coast has its own 2 level building.
- Central location
- Central Surfers Paradise
- 2 minutes walk to Surfers Paradise beach
- Close to major shops
- Restaurants and entertainment
- Convenient access to public transport (bus)
English Course on the Gold Coast
UFO English Course on The Gold Coast has been created so that Langports students can get the maximum benefit from their studies.
- Start any Monday
- 7 Levels from Elementary to Post Advanced
- No pre-entry criteria
- Maximum 16 students per class
- Average class size is 12-13 students per class
- English Course on The Gold Coast
Students will have a wider range of classmates and the opportunity to make more friends in each class.
Teachers monitor student progress towards achieving the expectations on an ongoing basis by using various strategies such as homework assignments, weekly progress tests, projects, class presentations and observations.
The UFO English Course on The Gold Coast curriculum has 3 daily components:
- Use of English (Lesson 1 & 2) – These lessons give students the personalised touch they expect as they are streamed according to their general proficiency.
- Focus English (Lesson 3) – Students are streamed according to their macro skill ability – speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Options English Course on The Gold Coast (Lesson 4& 5) – Students are able to choose courses related to their specific objectives.
UFO English L25 (Full – Time) – English Course on The Gold Coast
- 25 Lessons per week
- Lesson 1 & 2 – 9am – 11.15am
- Lesson 3 – 11.35am – 12.45am
- Lesson 4 & 5 – 1.45pm – 3.30pm
- 25 Hours
- 9am – 3:30pm each weekday
Options to Specialize
- Elementary English Course on The Gold Coast – A short 5 week course of survival English for students in level 1
- TESOL – Learn to Teaching English to Students of Other Languages
- TOEIC – Prepares students for the TOEIC examination
- IELTS – Prepares students for the IELTS examination per week.
- Business English – Teachers students business communication language, grammar and vocabulary.
- ALPS – Advanced Language and Presentation Skills for advanced students
- Conversation – Focuses on every day language and speaking
- Pronunciation English Course on The Gold Coast – Learn English pronunciation to help you effectively communicate.
- Vocabulary and Language Workshops – Grammar and Vocabulary focus.
Accommodation in Australia
Student Services – Homestay*
One of the best ways to experience our culture, live our fantastic lifestyle and be able to practice your English everyday, is to choose from one of our 3 (three) Homestay Options.
Langports English school in Australia accepts students with a minimum age of 16 years. Students under 18 must stay with a Langports approved homestay family.
In all Homestays, students have their own single room, with a comfortable bed, desk, chair and wardrobe.All families live close to a bus stop or train station, and are no more than 30-40 minutes traveling time to college (in normal traffic conditions), some much less.
Please note that the check in date should be the weekend before the course starts and the check out date should be the weekend after the course finishes. If students arrive earlier, we may be able to help them book alternative accommodation.
- All houses are located 10 – 20 minutes from the college by transport, in transport zone 2
- Single rooms with shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Share rooms are available for couples
- Four week minimum stay