Study English in Brisbane
Experience The Langports Brisbane Difference!
Each student is special to us when they study English in Brisbane. At our English school in Brisbane you will receive individual attention to help you achieve your goals. Also, our staff will always encourage you to do your best.
They are friendly and professional and our teachers are highly qualified with TESOL and university qualifications.
At Langports Brisbane the difference is in the detail. We have a specially designed English Course in Brisbane that provides you with a personalized experience and you can choose from a range of accommodation options to suit your lifestyle.
- LANGPORTS believes in helping students make rapid progress while they study English in Brisbane. The wealth of knowledge gained from working with international students in Australia and the United Kingdom enables us to provide innovative tailor-made programs, which allow our students to maximize their learning opportunities.
- LANGPORTS believes in getting to know our students on a personal level, as people and learners. To allow us to know each student personally, and at the same time allow us to provide a variety of class options, we very carefully control the numbers of students in each school. We have created communities where students find it easy to make new friends and have the confidence to live comfortably in their new environment.
- LANGPORTS believes in providing our students with state-of-the-art facilities and resources which will inspire them to reach new levels of learning during your English Course in Brisbane.
- LANGPORTS believes in the total educational experience that living and learning in another country provides. Accommodation, cultural and recreational activities are a very important part of our English school in Brisbane’s student services program.
- LANGPORTS‘ staff are passionate about their work. They are chosen for their ability to communicate well with students and motivate them through enjoyable and well-structured lessons.
The English Course in Brisbane Consists of:
- General English Course in Brisbane, focusing on different areas of English & Exam Preparation.
Business English Course in Brisbane on request.
- Language Exam Preparation English Course in Brisbane.
- 15 or 25 lessons per week.
- Up to 16 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- English school in Brisbane.
- Accommodation in Family and Residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for English school in Brisbane
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages
- English course in Brisbane plus accommodation
- Course certificate
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Study materials
- Internet use at the English school in Brisbane.
About Langports Brisbane
We are pleased that you are considering becoming a Langports Brisbane student.
The English school in Brisbane Difference is in the detail. Our programs have been specially designed so that you make rapid progress – they are fun too! The Langports staff are friendly and professional. They will always encourage you to do your best.
You will find Brisbane and the Gold Coast exciting cities to live in, and you will soon make many new friends.
Come on join us soon, and let the Langports English school in Brisbane make a difference for you.
English school in Brisbane
Brisbane is a safe, clean and sophisticated city, offering a relaxed, sub-tropical lifestyle. It is often described as Australia’s most livable city.
- Capital city of the state of Queensland
- Population of 1.5 million
- Low cost of living
- High quality of life
- Relaxed and friendly
- River city, with an integrated public transport system
- Education centre of Queensland – 9 universities
- Business and finance centre
- English Course in Brisbane
- Queensland Performing Arts Complex, State museums and libraries.
- Major concerts, festivals and sporting events
- Beautiful parks and gardens
- A short distance to the Gold Coast
- An average of 300 days of sunshine per year
- Langports Brisbane has its own 3 level city campus
- Located in the centre of the city
- Convenient for all transport (opposite Central Railway Station)
- Major bus routes are located nearby
- 2 minutes to the Queen Street shopping mall
- Theatres, restaurants, cinemas and shopping
- Close to Southbank Parklands and beach.
English Courses in Brisbane
UFO English Course in Brisbane L25 (Full – Time)
- 25 Lessons per week
- Lesson 1 & 2 – 9am – 11.15am
- Lesson 3 – 11.35am – 12.45am
- Lesson 4 & 5 – 1.45pm – 3.30pm
- 25 Hours
Quick Facts – English Course in Brisbane
- Start any Monday
- 7 Levels from Elementary to Post Advanced
- No pre-entry criteria
- Maximum 16 students per class
- Average class size is 12-13 students per class
- 9am – 3:30pm each weekday
Students will have a wider range of classmates and the opportunity to make more friends in each English Course in Brisbane.
Teachers monitor student progress towards achieving the expectations on an ongoing basis by using various strategies such as homework assignments, weekly progress tests, projects, class presentations and observations.
The UFO English curriculum has 3 daily components:
- Use of English (Lesson 1 & 2) – These lessons give students the personalized touch they expect as they are streamed according to their general proficiency.
- Focus English Course in Brisbane (Lesson 3) – Students are streamed according to their macro skill ability – speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Options – English Course in Brisbane (Lesson 4& 5) – Students are able to choose courses related to their specific objectives.
Options to Specialize – English Course in Brisbane
- Elementary – A short 5 week course of survival English for students in level 1
- TESOL – Learn to Teaching English to Students of Other Languages
- TOEIC – Prepares students for the TOEIC examination
- IELTS – Prepares students for the IELTS examination per week.
- Business English – Teachers students business communication language, grammar and vocabulary.
- ALPS – Advanced Language and Presentation Skills for advanced students
- Conversation – Focuses on every day language and speaking
- Pronunciation – Learn English pronunciation to help you effectively communicate.
- Vocabulary and Language Workshops – Grammar and Vocabulary focus.
Accommodation in Brisbane
Student Services – Homestay*
One of the best ways to experience our culture, live our fantastic lifestyle and be able to practice your English everyday, is to choose from one of our 3 (three) Homestay Options.
Our English school in Brisbane accepts students with a minimum age of 16 years. Students under 18 must stay with an English school in Brisbane approved homestay family.
In all Homestays, students have their own single room, with a comfortable bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. All families live close to a bus stop or train station, and are no more than 30-40 minutes traveling time to college (in normal traffic conditions), some much less.
Minimum of 4 weeks homestay, unless the course is 1, 2 or 3 weeks where students can stay for that period.
Please note that the check in date should be the weekend before the course starts and the check out date should be the weekend after the course finishes. If students arrive earlier, we may be able to help them book alternative accommodation.
Student Houses** – Brisbane
- Our Brisbane houses are professionally managed
- All houses are located 10 – 20 minutes from the college by transport, in transport zone 2
- Single rooms with shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Share rooms are available for couples
- Four week minimum stay
- Students are unable to self-select a student house. After enrollment and booking is received and confirmed, students will be sent details of their student house three weeks before commencement date