English school in Byron Bay
The Byron Bay English Language School (BBELS) English school in Byron Bay opened in 1998 with the aim of providing high quality English language tuition in a beautiful and natural environment and to compliment this educational experience with a range of activity options.
A great place for your English Course in Australia in our English school in Byron Bay.
- Email BBELS directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The English school in Byron Bay is located in the central part of Byron Bay, 2 minutes walk from the bus stop. We occupy a two storey building in Jonson Lane.
Access is also available from Carlyle St. Cafe Oska and some accommodation is also part of our school premises.
Outside the 5 ground floor classrooms there is a sheltered outdoor garden area for students to relax, eat lunch and enjoy conversations with other students.
The first floor includes classrooms, an indoor common area, a semi commercial kitchen, some dormitory accommodation and two balcony areas.
The English Course in Australia Consists of:
- General English course in Australia.
English Course in Australia + SURF on request.
- 20 / 30 lessons of 45min per week.
- 12 students per class.
- Native English teachers.
- Accommodation in Family or Residence.
- Planned social activities.
Prices for English school in Byron Bay
See the full price list on the schools website.
Also, you can contact our staff at any time for a detailed price quote: Contact All About Languages / 1 (800) 620 – 5567
- English course in Australia plus accommodation
- Registration fees
- Accommodation placement fees
- Level evaluation
- Course certificate
- Internet use at the English school in Byron Bay
- Course materials
Byron Bay is one of Australia’s most unique tourist destinations. It is situated 178 km South of Brisbane, less than 2 hours by car. It is Australia’s most Easterly point and the shape of its coastline is one reason for its popularity. One of the best cities for your English Course in Australia.
Lush rain forest vegetation meets Pacific Ocean at many beautiful beaches along the North facing bay. Dolphins, rays, turtles and whales drift by the steep cliffs of Cape Byron. Ocean lovers will enjoy the sandy beaches, the warm and clear waters and great surfing waves.
Byron Bay attracts people from many parts of the world, not just Australia. Visitors enjoy the relaxed friendly lifestyle that comes with living in a beautiful natural place. It is clean safe town and living costs are reasonable!
Byron Bay is an experience that all visitors to Australia should not miss!
The English school in Byron Bay Byron Bay English Language School is fully accredited with the following organizations:
- NEAS Australia – quality assurance for English language schools in Australia
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training – ACPET – industry tuition assurance provider
- International Association of Language centres – IALC – prestigious international organization
Our English school in Byron Bay BBELS has 14 comfortable air-conditioned classrooms. There is a large covered outdoor common space and upstairs balcony which we also use for conversation groups and our famous Friday night BarBQ’s. TV/video facilities are also available for use in classroom and situations. Students can also use the hostel kitchen for preparing lunch. Free Wi-Fi is available in the building during your English Course in Australia..
- CAFÉ OSAKA
Cafe Osaka is located in the English school in Byron Bay building and is open for all students to enjoy great coffee, juices and delicious food. Prices are discounted for students. Wi-Fi service is available for free.
- INTERNET – Wi-Fi
Our English school in Byron Bay has 22 FREE computers with high speed internet plus Wi-Fi wireless broadband facilities for its students. Students can enjoy internet services to their own personal laptop computers. Computers are used in some classroom/ self access activities as well as for students’ personal need to communicate with family and friends at home by email.
- NATIONALITY MIX
Students from all countries are welcome to study in our English school in Byron Bay. Most students come from Europe (Switzerland, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and more), Asia (Japan, Korea, Taiwan) or South America (Brazil and Argentina).
Our aim is to attract as many nationalities as possible to ensure an international learning environment.
The climate is one of the most comfortable in the world. Our sub tropical climate means warm breezy summers and mild dry winters. Byron Bay is year around paradise.
Average temperature … Summer 28 C … Winter 21 C
- Email BBELS directly: email@example.com
General English – Full Time – English Course in Australia
- Students attend 3 x 1.5 hour English Course in Australia from 9.00 am to 10.30 am, 11am – 12.30pm and 1.30pm – 3.00 pm. In busy summer periods, classes may start at 8.30am, 9am, 9.30am or 10am.
- Classes focus on effective communication in English. Teachers use modern texts, audio / video DVD/CD, local newspapers and magazines to improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level students also join our Elective program. Each afternoon student chooses classes that focus on their needs or interests. These include pronunciation, grammar workshop, Australia cinema studies, work and hospitality, travel plus many more.
- You will also do regular excursions to local attractions as part of your English Course in Australia.
Levels: elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, advanced
English Course in Australia plus Learn to Surf
- Students study part-time English Course in Australia and join a 2 week learn to surf course for 4 afternoons (2.5 hours per day) each week.
- This course is exclusively for BBELS students.
- Our professional surfing school provides surfboard/body-board, wetsuit, rash vest, sunscreen and transport. It’s great fun and very safe!
- English+ Learn To Surf Course: $900 (Course only)
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Start dates: First Monday of every month ONLY
English Course in Australia + Surfing 2
- Students study part-time English Course in Australia and join surfing classes for 3 afternoons (2.5 hours per day) each week.
- Fees: $430 per week (Course only)
- Duration up to 4 weeks with 3 surf lessons per week
- Start dates: English Course in Australia starts any Monday
N.B. Learn to Surf courses are conducted with experienced and locally registered operators with proven safety records. All instructors are accredited with the Australian Surfing Association.
Homestay is accommodation with a local family is available during your English Course in Australia. This is a great way to experience local “Aussie” hospitality and use your English in a day to day environment.
Homestay accommodation includes:
- Single room with study desk
- 2 meals per day on week days
- 3 meals per day on the weekends
We offer students the chance to live with other BBELS students in furnished apartments and houses in Byron Bay. All houses are within 10 minutes bike ride to the school with most located at a maximum of 10 minutes’ walk.
Students share the kitchen and laundry facilities. Wireless internet and bed linen are also provided free of charge.
- Accommodation is at students’ disposal from the Sunday before beginning of course until the Saturday morning following end of course.
- Not included: Airfare, Airport transfers