Courses and fees
Summer Course A
6/28 ～ 7/21 (３ wks), Japanese / culture class, sightseeing
Summer Course B
6/28 ～ 7/28 (4 wks), Japanese / culture class, sightseeing
Summer Course C
6/28 ～ 8/4(5 wks), Japanese / culture class, sightseeing
*5% consumer tax included
*Level: Elem. – Adv.
*Class time: 9:10–12:30 45 min × 4 periods
- Students take a level check test, and are placed in a class appropriate to their level, where they can enjoy interacting with regular students.
- They are guided in sightseeing activities focused on the Tokyo-Yokohama area, and are encouraged to explore the city and region in their free time.
- By experiencing both high-tech modern Japan, and traditional culture we aim to provide course participants with an experience they will never forget!
- All class, material, activity and accommodation fees, and tax.
- All courses：5 participants or more ☆Application deadline: June 8th（end of April for homestays）
- All participants will receive one 浴衣〈YUKATA〉for free!
- Students must have traveler accident insurance, or enroll through the school
- During all activities, students are responsible for guarding their own health and safety. Students under 18 must submit a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Accommodation：Dorm (2～３ per room) or homestay（2 meals/day incl. transit fees separate）
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion
Arrival: June 28th Haneda, Narita Pickup Please arrive by 15:00.
Return: July 21st, 28th or August 4th students will be driven to YCAT terminal at 11:00.
Sightseeing fees include transit fees and a Disneyland ticket (course C only).
Costs including passports, visas, plane tickets, bank fees, as well as food, transit and other fees for non-course activities in Japan not included.